By donating everyday items to Family Promise, you can make a difference in the lives of homeless families who are working hard to regain sustainable independence.
Family Promise needs in-kind donations such as personal toiletries, diapers, books, etc., to provide comfort and relief to our guest families. The list below are a few of things we can currently use. To see all our needs, download the file below.
- Office supplies: Copy paper, Highlighters, Dry erase markers, Post-It’s (all sizes), Hanging Folders, Manila Folders, Binder clips, Paper clips
- Food: Canned foods with pull tab openings, Hot Chocolate Pouches, Cheese or peanut butter crackers, applesauce, Ramen noodles, granola bars
- Laundry supplies: detergent, bleach
- Paper products: toilet tissue, paper plates and cups, paper towels, plastic eating utensils, quarter size ziploc bags
- Personal Hygiene Kits: toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap & washcloth
- Toiletries: deodorant, bath soap, shampoo and conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, feminine hygiene products
- Baby products: disposable diapers, wipes
- Student back packs
- Over-the-counter medicine: tylenol, band aids, cough drops, alcohol swabs
- Cleaning products: Clorox spray cleaners, Comet, Dishwasher detergent, Mop & Glow, Dish detergent, Windex, Clorox, 13gal Garbage bags
- Gift cards for essentials: Walmart, Target, etc.
To donate items, please contact Raquel Da Silva, Network Director, to arrange for drop off or pick up ([email protected]), or call (385) 439-3115.
Download Family Promise Wish List